- BALANCE strongly recommend that you seek medical advice before starting any nutritional program. The information provided by BALANCE is not medical advice nor a substitute for medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site or other BALANCE publications, including social media bulletins. This includes any advice BALANCE provide to you by email, over the telephone or in person.
- You should not use BALANCE if you are severally underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements. BALANCE is not liable for any illness or medical reaction caused by contact with or consumption of BALANCE Food. BALANCE may not be able to accommodate clients with specialist dietary needs or conditions and, in particular, BALANCE are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that could result in illness, anaphylactic shock or those clients with diabetes who are insulin dependent.
- If you have any type of food allergy, BALANCE ask that you refrain from eating BALANCE Food.
- When utilising BALANCE services, you acknowledge that meals plans issued are not aimed to diagnose, treat, prescribe or cure any medical conditions. By ordering with us, you acknowledge that you understand that our meal plans are recommendations and that you should seek the advice of a registered dietician or doctor if you feel you have a medical condition to diagnose, prescribe or treat any nutritional based issues.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your order, or something was not as expected, please contact us within seven (7) days by email at [email protected]
Results from the purchase of BALANCE Food are not guaranteed. For the best results Food should be combined with daily exercise.
- Results will vary from person to person. Results (measured in terms of fat loss and lean muscle gain) may vary from person to person for several reasons including but not limited to environment, genetics, metabolic rate, and physical exertion.
PRICE & INGREDIENTS
- The price of the Food and BALANCE delivery charges will be as quoted on the Site from time to time.
- Where additional delivery costs are applicable, these costs will be clearly indicated during the order process.
- BALANCE reserve the right to increase the price of the Food to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond BALANCE control (such as, and without limitation, the cost of transporting the Food to your address, any foreign exchange fluctuation, increases in the cost of raw ingredients, increases in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture).
- We use locally sourced fresh produce and due to this, occasionally we may have to replace or remove a certain ingredient listed in a dish based on local availability.
DISCOUNT AND CODES
- We may offer discount codes from time to time. All discount codes refer to the price excluding (if applicable) delivery surcharges and any additional clearly marked surcharges associated with certain recipes that may feature on the menu from time to time. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise stated: codes (1) are only available for future new orders placed online, (2) cannot be used retrospectively, (3) can only be redeemed once per customer. Also you cannot use more than one discount code per transaction.
- Discount codes are subject to any additional specific terms and conditions which are specified at the point of issue. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to reject any discount code or credit and/or reclaim the amount of any discount or credit if we consider that it is being used in breach of these terms or is otherwise being abused.
DELIVERY, CANCELLATION AND CONSUMER RIGHTS
- By entering into these Terms you acknowledge that there is no automatic right to a refund where you wish to cancel your order for the Services.
- If you wish to cancel your order all requests must be sent by email to [email protected] BALANCE require three (3) full working days’ notice in order to cancel your delivery in all instances (save for except for the five (5) day trial package which cannot be cancelled).
- For all cancellations, the daily price of the package will be adjusted to reflect the number of days actually delivered, and there is a £50 administration charge (Admin Charge) to cover BALANCE internal administration costs and card processing fees.
- If you notify us that you wish to cancel at least three full working days before your first delivery, BALANCE will cancel your order and refund a maximum of the full amount paid by you (less the Admin Charge).
- Any refunds will be made within thirty (30) days from the date on which your subscription is cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your delivery addresses are correct. If you wish to change an address we require three (3) working days notice in order to update this on our systems and ensure all delivery labels are accurate. We are unfortunately not responsible for any loss or missed delivery caused by an inaccurate address.
- You can re-order at any time, but BALANCE reserve the right not to permit re-order.
- If you are unhappy with your Food for a legitimate reason such as:
- missing Food; or
- failure of Food to arrive.
BALANCE MAY provide a refund or other compensation as appropriate. Any refunds or compensation will be provided at BALANCE sole discretion.
- BALANCE warrant that any Food purchased from us through BALANCE Site will, on delivery; conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which Food of that kind is commonly supplied.
- You warrant that any and all of the Food ordered by you is for your personal use only and not for resale.
- If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Food you have purchased from us, please contact us via email at [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- BALANCE are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site (including the BALANCE logo), whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it.
- Notwithstanding the ongoing relationship between BALANCE and Delivery Company, the two companies do not have any liability for each other’s obligations nor are they jointly or severally liable for any legal purposes.
- BALANCE have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting BALANCE business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in BALANCES system’s capabilities.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Pay later.
- Slice it.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .